If your students have access to their own laptops or iPads, you’ll really be able to feel the full magic of EF Class!
- You will need to enrol students into your class before they can join a lesson.
- Students will need to create EF Class accounts before they can enrol into your class.
- The class link is the mechanism by which students enrol into your class.
(Note: We create a default class for you when you register with EF Class, however you can also create your own.)
- Enrol your students. (Note: We recommend you take these steps before the day of the lesson.)
- Click on 'Your Classes'.
- Copy the class link to your clipboard by clicking ‘Copy class link’.
- Send this link to your students via your Learning Management System, via email or via whatever your preferred method of communication is, with instructions to register. (Note: Students will be prompted to create an EF Class account when they click on the link. Once they complete registration they will automatically be enrolled into your class.)
- Once students have enrolled into your class, they will appear in the 'Your Classes' view.