- Registered students will be able to access the Student app in Connected mode only.
Once registered, students will have access to the EF Class Student application—their very own one-stop-shop destination for:
- Joining lessons
- Accessing self-study / homework assignments
- Accessing their own personal Study history
As soon as you start a lesson, all of the students enrolled in the class that selected for that lesson will be notified via their 'Dashboard' in the Student app, and can join the lesson in just two simple steps:
Steps (for students):
- Log in to EF Class (either via class.ef.com for PC, or by opening the iPad app).
- Click the 'Join lesson' button on the lesson in the 'Active lessons' section.