- Student feedback can be accessed in Connected mode only.
EF Class allows teachers to provide feedback to students on any specific activity directly. This can be done during a live lesson, via ‘Taught Lessons’, and also on assignments.
- Click the ‘View student responses’ button in the Lesson overview.
- Click on the ‘View student response’ tile for the student and activity in question.
- Click the speech-bubble icon in the top right-hand corner of the Activity slide.
- Type the feedback into the field provided.
- Click ‘Send feedback’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen.