Key point: You must create a class before you can set an assignment.
EF Class allows teachers to provide feedback to students on any specific activity directly, within an assignment.
- Click the ‘View student responses’ button in the Lesson overview.
- Click on the ‘View student response’ tile for the student and activity in question.
- Click the speech-bubble icon in the top left-hand corner of the Activity slide.
- Type the feedback into the field provided.
- Click ‘Send feedback’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Still need help? Our support team can help you get the most out of EF Class. Book a call with us any time.