EF Class is only available on desktop browsers: Google Chrome and Safari.
- Go to the https://class.ef.com
- Using the latest version of Google Chrome or Safari (desktop only)
- Select Create Account
- Create your EF account
- You will be taken to a page called create your EF account—fill in your details and select sign up
- If you selected 'Sign in with Google' you will be take to the the Google sign in page
- Select your role
- You will be asked to select Teacher or Student
- Tell us about your school (teacher)
- Fill in your country, location, school name, and email address for your school (e.g. principal/school office)
- Tick the terms and conditions box and select Create Account
Once you’ve created an account you’ll be taken straight to the app
After this process, you can go to https://class.ef.com and select Sign In, enter your email address and password, and you’ll be taken straight to the app.
EF Class is designed for desktop browsers and iPads only.
- Download the app from the App Store
- Sign in using the credentials you used to create the account