There are two ways to deliver an EF Class lessons to students. The choice you make will depend on your own preferences and/or teaching style, and whether your students have access to devices in the classroom.
Presentation lessons allow teachers to present activities to the whole class using a projector or by screen-mirroring, for example.
- Click on the lesson plan you want to teach
- Click ‘Teaching options’
- Select ‘Start a presentation’
- Share your screen via whatever means you like
- Scroll through the activity slides using the chevron button
Steps (iPad or Mac app):
There are two ways to connect your iOS device to present an EF Class lesson plan.
1. Connect with an adaptor
- Connect directly to a projector or screen by plugging an adaptor into your iPad's lightning port
2. Connect with Apple TV
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV.
- Open your iPad's control centre
- Tap "Screen Mirroring"
- Select your Apple TV